Need to know what direction to go in?
Partnerships for Strategic Impact™ collects data to build your case for change, create a sense of urgency, understand community need, plan what to do next, develop a program, and determine your impact.
We’ll get answers.
We offer the full range of data, design, and program development services:
- We design needs assessments that are streamlined and tailored to your specific needs.
- We create surveys and other data collection tools for highest quality data.
- We collect data from customers or public records.
- We are experts in data visualization so your data speaks for itself.
- We create custom dashboards so you can track your progress.
- We put your data to work by helping you make a case for fundraising, as well as to draw conclusions and develop action plans that improve or design programs.
Direction. Inspiration. Momentum.
Projects can be circumscribed or comprehensive. Here are two comprehensive ones we have done:
We have been the proud evaluator for the Charlottesville City of Promise since its inception. Recently, we completed a second comprehensive neighborhood assessment that has been used to identify impact and set the next priorities for programming and development. See a summary of the results here.
We completed a comprehensive gang assessment for Charlottesville and Albemarle Police GRACE Task Force that set the stage for a coordinated prevention effort. See the full report here.